|Loon Call Lake: Notes
- Loon Call Lake is located
along Anstruther Lake Road west
of Apsley Ontario in Peterborough County and it sits within the
Kawartha Highlands Park
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 44' Long. 78° 09'
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 56', the average
depth is 16'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 12 km (7.5 miles)
- this infertile lake has
an irregular rocky shoreline and is
quite typical of a Canadian Shield lake
- a public boat launch is
located about 40 metres off
of Anstruther Lake Road on the northeast end of the lake
- the lake has been stocked
with splake creating a year round
put and take fishery
- the major fish species
include splake, large and smallmouth
bass and yellow perch
- Loon Call Lake is
situated within Fisheries Management Zone
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping