Lake: Quick Facts
- Maple Lake is located near Orrville Ontario along
in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 22' Long.
- the Seguin River enters the lake on the south
exits the north end into Little Seguin (Duck) Lake
- the lake has a perimeter of 11.4 km (7.1 miles)
- while the lake reaches depths of 47', the average
- the lake has been stocked with rainbow trout.
have also been stocked but the results have been spotty
- structure such as rock rubble shorelines, points,
underwater humps adjacent to deeper waters hold smallmouth bass
- a public boat launch is located on a creek at the
west side of the lake off of Tally Ho Swords Rd.
- the major fish species include rainbow trout,
bass and a few lake trout
- Maple Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.