|Mosque Lake: Quick Facts
- Mosque Lake is located
west of Ompah Ontario in Frontenac
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 01' Long. 76° 55'
- while the lake reaches
depths of 113', the average depth is
- the perimeter of the lake
is 13 km (8.2 miles)
- the lake has been
regularly stocked with rainbow trout
- there is a naturally
reproducing population of lake trout
- there are 3 basins with
the southwest one being the deepest
and also the one to focus on during the summer lake trout season.
During the summer both trout species will move to deeper water although
rainbows can be caught somewhat shallower
- there is a public boat
launch located along Mosque Lake
Road on the south side of the lake
- major fish species
include lake and rainbow trout
- Mosque Lake is located in
Fisheries Management Zone 18
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- the map is double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 each plus taxes & shipping