|Mountain Lake: Quick
- Mountain Lake is located
on the east side of Hwy. 35 north
of Minden, Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 59' Long. 78° 43'
- water flows into the lake
on the north end from Twelve Mile
Lake and exits of the northeast side flowing into Horseshoe Lake
- the perimeter of the lake
is 13.6 km. (8.5 miles)
- this cold water Canadian
Shield lake reaches depths of 103'
allowing it to sustain a whitefish and lake trout fishery. The average
depth is 44'
- the east side of the lake
has steep drop offs which is set
up nicely for good trout trolling runs
- beware of fast moving
water flowing in from Twelve Mile Lake
- major fish species
include lake trout, whitefish,
smallmouth bass, yellow perch and reports of pike and a few walleye
- Mountain Lake is in
Fisheries Management Zone 15
- a public boat launch is
located along Jordan Drive off of
Mountain Lake: Map
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.