|North Pigeon Lake:
Pigeon Lake: Map Features
- North Pigeon Lake is located off of Deep
(County Road 2) south of Minden Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 44° 88' Long.
- North Pigeon Lake is primarily a cottage lake
- this typical Canadian Shield Lake reaches
depths of 120'
- the lake has been regularly stocked with lake
creating a popular put and take fishery
- a public boat launch is located on the west side
lake off of Rackety Trail Road
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake
- North Pigeon Lake is located within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping