Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Nunikani Lake is located east of Hwy. 35 and
south of the
town of Dorset Ontario in northern Haliburton county
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 12' 01" Long.
- Nunikani is a typical Canadian Shield lake with
cold water and little weed growth
- the Kennisis River flows into the lake on the
side from Red Pine Lake. Water exits the lake at the dam on the
southwest and flows to Big Hawk Lake
- the perimeter of the lake is 10.5 km. (6.6 miles)
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 79', the
depth is 26'
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
- access to the lake is via a portage from Big Hawk
Lake or a
portage from Red Pine Lake
- Nunikani Lake is situated within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping