|Obatanga Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Obatanga Lake is located
along Hwy. 17 56 km
northwest of the town of Wawa Ontario in the Algoma District
- co-ordinates: Lat.
48° 21' Long. 85° 07'
- the lake is situated in
what used to be Obatanga Provincial Park. It is
one of 32 interconnecting lakes and rivers
- the deepest section of
the lake is located on the north end
where depths reach 25'+. The remainder of the lake is quite shallow
rarely exceeding 10'
- the lake supports a warm
- the Dog (University)
River enters the lake on the west side
and exits at the south end on its way to Knife Lake
- within the park there are
routes that provide access to the
lake. Information is available at the park office
- the major fish species
include northern pike, walleye and
- Obatanga Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 7
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping