|Oxtongue Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Oxtongue Lake is located along Hwy. 60 east
Ontario in the north western corner of Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 21' 57" Long.
- the Oxtongue River enters the lake on the
northeast end and
exits on the southwest. The river has been stocked with brook and
- Oxtongue is a deep clear cold water lake that
depths of 90'
- there are a lot of sandy shoreline areas
especially on the
west side that extend towards deeper water
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake
perch, whitefish and cisco (lake herring) and ling
- Oxtongue Lake is situated within Fisheries
- a public boat launch is located next to the
crosses the Oxtongue River on the northeast side
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping