|Paugh Lake: Quick Facts
- Paugh Lake is located off
of Paugh Lake Road north of the
town of Barry's Bay in Renfrew county
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 34' Long. 77° 42'
- while the lake reaches
depths of 170', the average depth is
- the perimeter of the lake
is 18 km (11.4 miles)
- a public boat launch is
located off of Wiloski Drive on the
northeast side of the lake
- major fish species
include lake trout, large and
smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike and yellow perch
- Paugh Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 each plus taxes & shipping