|Percy Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Percy Lake is located off of Harburn Road
northeast of Fort
Irwin in central Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 12' 33" Long.
- the lake consists of 2 basins connected by a
Gull River enters the lake at the south end and flows out of the
lake via a dam on the northwest side towards Haliburton Lake
- Percy is a typical Canadian Shield lake with deep
water sustaining a cold water fishery. It is part of the Gull River
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 110',
depth is 36'
- the perimeter of the lake is 23 km (14.5 miles)
- a concrete public boat launch is located off of
- major fish species include lake trout, smallmouth
- Percy Lake is located within Fisheries Management
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping