Lake: Quick Facts
- Pickerel Lake is located on the east side of Hwy.
northeast of Burk's Falls in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 40' 55" Long.
- the North Magnetawan River enters the lake on the
of the lake and exits on the northwest end. The lake is part of the
Magnetawan River drainage system
- the lake reaches maximum depths of 125'
- the inflow areas, especially the Magnetawan River
key walleye locations at the start of the season. Points, shoals, drop
offs, underwater humps and rubble shorelines will cough up good
smallmouth bass as well as walleye
- the major fish species include walleye, northern
- Pickerel lake is situated within Fisheries
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.