Lake: Quick Facts
Lake: Map Features
- Raven Lake is located on the east side of Hwy. 35
south of the village of Dorset Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 12' 42" Long.
- the Black River flows into the lake on the
and exits on the south end via the Raven Lake Dam. 8 other
streams flow into the lake
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 120',
depth is approx. 25'
- large sections of the inshore consist of rock
are littered with submerged logs and stumps
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake
- a public boat launch is located at Five Mile Bay
of Hwy. 35
- Raven Lake is situated within the boundaries of
Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping