|Red Horse Lake: Quick
Lake: Map Features
- Red Horse Lake is located
west of Charleston Lake
Provincial Park near the town of Lyndhurst in the County of Leeds and
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 32' 30" Long. 76° 04'
- Red Horse Lake is part of
the Gananoque River drainage
basin. Water flows into the lake on the west arm from Singleton Lake
and it exits the east arm at Black Rapids into the Gananoque River
- the lake consists of two
long arms or basins connected by
a short narrows. Maximum depths in both basins reach 122'. The average
depth is 33'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 26.5 km (16.6 miles)
- the surface area is 302
hectares (746 acres)
- the lake has been stocked
with lake trout
- lake trout, whitefish and
smallmouth bass can be found in
the deeper sections of the basins. Largemouth bass and pike are found
in some of the smaller shallow bays. During the summer larger pike move
to deeper water. Both arms are set up nicely for long trolling runs for
- Red Horse Lake sits
within Fisheries Management Zone 18
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping