Red Lake: Map
Red Lake: Quick Facts
- Red Lake is located adjacent to the town of the
at the northern end of Hwy 105 in the Kenora District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 51° 03' Long.
- this huge lake has a surface area of 17,677
(43,680 acres) and more than 370 km. (230 miles) of shoreline
- while the lake reaches depths of 140', the
average depth is
- the Chukuni River flows into the lake at Hoyles
exits on the south east end on its way to Gullrock Lake
- the deeper western sections of the lake are home
trout. The east end of the lake is shallower and has many weedy bays.
Shoreline composition ranges from rock to sand
- major fish species include lake trout, walleye,
whitefish and yellow perch and a small muskie population
- Red Lake is situated in Fisheries Management Zone
- there are several sanctuary areas that are closed
fishing for a period in the spring
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- each map is double
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour
- locations for the major
- access points
- information on fish
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel &
- Price: $19.90 plus