Lake: Quick Facts
Pine Lake: Map Features
- Red Pine Lake is located east of Hwy. 35 and
Dorset Ontario in northwestern Haliburton County. The lake is situated
between Kennisis Lake to the east and Nunikani on the west
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 12' 16" Long.
- the Kennisis River flows into Red Pine Lake on
side and it exits via the Red Pine Dam on the northwest side.
- the perimeter of the lake is 19.6 km (12.3 miles)
- while the lake reaches depths of 127', the
average depth is
- shoreline areas littered with wood, weeds and
good cover for smallmouth bass. Points and underwater humps do as well.
- your best opportunity to catch trout would be in
after ice out. Fish the waters in 10'-20' adjacent to deep water drop
- major fish species include lake trout, smallmouth
- Red Pine Lake is located within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping