|Rib Lake: Quick Facts
- Rib Lake is located 16 km
north of the town of Temagami on
the east side of Hwy. 11 in the District of Nipissing
- co-ordinates: Lat.
47° 12' 53" Long. 79° 42'
- this long narrow lake has
maximum depths that reach 147'.
The average depth is 55'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 30 km (18.6 miles)
- the lake is set up nicely
for long trolling runs in the
deeper waters during the summer. In the spring and fall move in closer
to the shoal areas
- a public boat launch is
located on the south end of the
lake off of Hwy. 11
- the major fish species
include lake trout, walleye,
smallmouth bass, pike and yellow perch
- Rib Lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 11
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping