Lake: Quick Facts
- Shebeshekong Lake is located approx. 15 km.
Parry Sound along Hwy. 599 which joins Hwy. 69 at Nobel
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 26' 47" Long.
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 43', the
depth is 15'
- the perimeter of the lake is 14.7 km (9.2 miles)
- 8 streams flow into the lake. The Shebeshekong
the lake on the north end
- focus on the islands and rubble islands for bass
walleye. Pike tend to favour the narrower weedy sections of the lake's
- major fish species include northern pike,
smallmouth bass, black crappie and perch
- Shebeshekong Lake is located in Fisheries
Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.