|Soyers Lake: Quick Facts
Soyers Lake: Map
- Soyers Lake is located on
the north side of Hwy. 121
between Haliburton and Minden in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 01' Long. 78° 37'
- Soyers Lake, connected to
Kashagawigamog Lake is part of a
five lake chain which also includes Canning, Grass and Head Lake
- the lake reaches depths
of over 160'
- there is a marina on the
southeast side of the bridge which
spans the narrows to Kashagawigamog Lake from which you can launch for
a fee or you can use the public boat launch on the south side of Kash.
Lake and boat into Soyers Lake from there
- you can fish from shore
on the west side of the bridge for
early season walleye
- major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
walleye, lake trout and whitefish
- Soyers Lake is located
with Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping