|Spring Lake: Quick Facts
- Spring Lake is located approx. 25 km west of
Provincial Park off of Spring Lake Road in the Parry Sound District
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 48' 37" Long.
- while the lake reaches maximum depths of 175',
depth is 47'
- the perimeter of the lake is 14.4 km (9 miles)
- the lake holds a good population of smallmouth
they can be found around the islands, shoals, points, and rubble
- the lake trout population has declined over the
resulting in a shortened open season
- a public boat launch is located at the end of
Maple Road on
the north side of the lake
- major fish species include smallmouth bass, lake
perch and cisco
- Spring Lake is situated within Fisheries
Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.