|Stoney Lake: Quick
- Stoney Lake is located along Hwy. 28 north of
Lakefield, Ontario in Peterborough County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 33' 45" Long. 78° 06'
- it is part of the Trent Severn Waterway System
- while maximum depths
reach 105' (32
metres), the average depth is 5.9 metres (19')
- perimeter: 71.4 km (44.4
- surface area: 6980 acres
- a sanctuary is located in
the Burleigh Falls/Perry's Creek area
- the lake has a wide variety of structure and
cover including weedy bays, rock piles, shoals, numerous islands, under
water points, weed/rock transition areas, steep and gradual shoreline
breaks, channels, rapids etc.
fish species: include large and
smallmouth bass, muskie, walleye, perch, black crappie, bluegill, cisco
and a small population of whitefish
- the lake is located
within Fisheries Management Zone 17
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping