|Verona Lake: Quick Facts
- Verona Lake is located on
the east side of Hwy. 38 adjacent
to the town of Verona Ontario in Frontenac County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 29' Long. 76° 41'
- water flows into the lake
on the north end from Howes Lake
and it exits the south end via Hardwood Creek
- the lake reaches maximum
depths of 35'
- the lake is approx. 1.9
km long and .5 km wide
- concentrate on the
shallower (and weedier) north and south
ends for largemouth bass and pike. Both these ends are also productive
- fish for smallmouth bass
and walleye off the main lake
points as well as rock rubble areas and shoals. Try the inflow
areas at the start of the season for walleye
- there are 2 public boat
launches on the west side of the
lake. One is at the end of Salmon Drive and other at the end of Water
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
walleye, pike, bluegill, black crappie and yellow perch
- Verona Lake is located in
Fisheries Management Zone 18
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping