|Wadsworth Lake: Quick
- Wadsworth Lake is located
southeast of Barry's Bay Ontario
in Renfrew County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 26' 23" Long. 77° 34'
- three streams flow into
the lake and one exits the lake on
the west side and flows into Halfway Lake
- the lake reaches depths
- the lake has an irregular
shape with a number of bays
(shallow and deep), fast breaking points, gradual and steep drop offs.
Submerged logs can be found along the shorelines along with reeds and
weeds in the shallows
- a public boat launch is
located at the end of a lane way
which runs off of Old Barry's Bay Road on the west side of the lake
- the major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass,
lake trout and whitefish
- Wadsworth Lake is
situated within Fisheries Management Zone
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 each plus taxes & shipping