|Whitefish Lake: Quick
- Whitefish Lake is located
on the north side of Hwy. 141
(east of the junction with Hwy. 400) at the village of Humphrey in the
District of Parry Sound
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 18' Long. 79° 47'
- the Broad River flows
into the lake from Little Whitefish
Lake on its southwest side. Water exits the lake on the east side via
the Whitefish Lake Dam
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 110', the average
depth is 44'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 15.5 km (9.6 miles)
- lake trout tend to be
confined to the deeper waters of the
- a public boat launch is
located off of Tally-Ho Swords Road
near the Whitefish Lake Dam
- major fish species
include smallmouth bass, lake trout,
whitefish and perch
- Whitefish Lake is
situated within Fisheries Management Zone
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.