- Whitestone Lake is
located northeast of Parry Sound,
Ontario along Hwy 124 in Hagerman Township. The lake is actually
bisected by Hwy. 124 at the village of Dunchurch
- co-ordinates: Lat.
45° 38' 51" Long.
- it is an irregular shaped
lake with lots of narrow long
bays and channels
- maximum depths reach 59'
- the major fish species
include walleye, northern pike,
smallmouth bass, and black crappie
- there is a good concrete
boat ramp at Dunchurch
- Whitestone Lake lies
within Fisheries Management Zone 15
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.