- Wilbermere Lake is located along Cty. Rd. 648
just south of
Wilberforce Ontario in Haliburton County
- co-ordinates: Lat. 45° 00' Long.
- the lake reaches depths of 60'
- the lake has been regularly stocked with lake
trout and it
is a popular ice fishing lake
- overhanging trees, submerged stumps and logs in
end provides good cover for bass. There are also stretches of sandy
- major fish species include large and smallmouth
- Wilbermere Lake is situated within Fisheries
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- map size: 12"x18"
- double sided
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $9.95 plus taxes & shipping