|Wilson Lake: Quick Facts
- Wilson Lake is located on
the west side of Hwy. 11 approx.
12 km south of the town of Temagami in the District of Nipissing
- co-ordinates: Lat.
46° 57' 33" Long. 79° 48'
- a single creek flows into
this spring fed lake on the west
end and exits the east side on its way to North Milne Lake
- while the lake reaches
maximum depths of 72', the average
depth is 16'
- the perimeter of the lake
is 8.9 km (5.6 miles)
- the surface area is 115
hectares (286 acres)
- there is a variety of
fish holding structure including
shoals, rock piles, points islands and drop offs
- the major fish species
include smallmouth bass, walleye,
northern pike and yellow perch
- Wilson Lake is situated
within Fisheries Management Zone 11
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black and white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping