- Wollaston Lake is located
just south of Coe Hill, Ontario
in Wollaston Township Hastings County
- co-ordinates: Lat.
44° 50' 26" Long. 77° 50'
- the lake consists of
several basins. The Deer River exits
the lake on the southwest side
- the lake has the depths
to sustain a lake trout fishery as
well as good structure and cover for both bass species (weed beds,
submerged logs and stumps, drop offs, points and shoals etc)
- the average depth is 30',
the maximum depth is 102'
- the perimeter of the lake
is approx. 13.5 km. (8.4 miles)
- major fish species
include large and smallmouth bass, lake
trout, northern pike and yellow perch
- Wollaston Lake is within
Fisheries Management Zone 15
These maps are not navigation
boaters. They are designed for fishing purposes only.
- dimensions: 12"x18"
- double sided
- laminated map
- black & white
- water depth contour lines
- locations for the major fish species
- access points
- information on fish habits and movements
- fishing tips
- MNR/Travel & Accommodation info. sources
- Price: $10.95 plus taxes & shipping